MY FIRST HEARTBEAT LION
Our Heartbeat Lion is a unique keepsake for all expectant parents.
- Made from soft fake rabbit plush
- Stuffed with Polypropylene Cotton
- Baby safe plastic eyes
- 20 second red heart recording module (batteries included)
- Tutu and bow tie
- Baby Beats logo embroidered on the paw pad, to ensure Authenticity
- Presented in a premium gift box, elegantly tied with a satin ribbon
- Designed in Australia
- Ethically manufactured in China
- IMPORTANT - Remember to backup baby's heartbeat for safe keeping
- 43 cm high x 28 cm wide x 15 cm deep (perfect snuggle size)
SAFETY & CAREOur heartbeat animals last so long because they are extremely well-made and vigorously tested – surpassing all Australian & New Zealand toy safety standards.Safety
At Baby Beats, everything is made with love and your baby’s safety and care is our highest priority when developing our product range, so please read the following and we kindly ask you to adhere to the requirements.
All Baby Beats heartbeat animals are keepsake mementos and designed for display purpose ONLY and are NOT to be used as a children's toy. NEVER leave your child unattended while using our products. Baby Beats will not be responsible for any accidents or injuries if the products are used in a way other than for its intended purpose.
Treating your heartbeat animal with care will keep it looking new for years to come. Here are a few instructions for proper care and to help keep your keepsake in optimal condition:
HOW IT WORKS
- For best results, we recommend you display your keepsake softie out of direct sunlight to keep the colours from fading.
- Since your heartbeat animal contains an electronic component, it is important that you never get it completely wet. To clean your heartbeat animal simply use warm water and wipe down with a damp cloth and air dry.
- We do not recommend you tumble dry, bleach, soak, machine wash or dry clean our products.
- Don't forget to remove the red heart recording module prior to cleaning!
*Important* Remember to backup baby's heartbeat for safe keeping