Best for toddlers who are on the move
The Sleep Suit Bag converts from a sleeping bag to a suit with legs using zippers. This gives more freedom in the cot and the suit makes the transition from a pram to a cot an easy one.
1.0 TOG Mild Pouch 21-24°C / 70-75°F
Why toddlers love the Sleep Suit Bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Made from organic cotton for a healthy, safe sleep and gentle on sensitive new skin
- Stretchy side panels allow baby to move freely and stay comfortable
- Silky Smooth Boasting a luxurious 400 thread count for a premium feel
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Four-way zip to convert from sleeping bag to sleep suit for longevity of use
- Separates legs for comfort and movement, reduces the risk of cot climbing injury and can be used with five-point harness
We recommend pairing this product with an under-layer from our Pyjama and/or Bodywear ranges.
Please see our What to Wear Guide for more information on dressing your baby for the appropriate room temperature.
See our blog for more information about the Sleep Suit Bag
The Sleep Suit Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
The Sleep Suit Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
Free room thermometer is included with this product
BRONZE Australian Non-Toxic Awards 2019, AUS
SILVER Best Sleeping Bag, Bounty Baby Awards 2019, AUS
GOLD Mother & Baby Awards 2018, AUS
BRONZE My Child Excellence Awards 2018, AUS
GOLD Best Sleeping Bag, Mother & Baby Awards 2017, AUS
GOLD Best Sleeping Bag, Mother & Baby Awards 2016, AUS
FABRIC: Outer, Lining & Wadding: 100% Organic Cotton. Side Panels & Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
3-12M - Chest 31 CM - Length 80 CM - To fit weight 6-12 KG- To fit height 62-76 CM - To fit size 000-1
8-24M - Chest 33 CM - Length 90 CM - To fit weight 8-14 KG- To fit height 68-92 CM - To fit size 00-2
2-4Y - Chest 35 CM - Length 105 CM - To fit height 92-108 CM - To fit size 2-4
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash. Low tumble dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.