The Silicone Feeding Spoon Head attachment is fully compatible with all Gen 3 Silicone Bottles, transforming them into the perfect bottle for feeding your little ones without the potential mess of moving food back and forth from the container to their mouths! You can use it for all sorts of food, including yoghurt and purees, and it is great for teaching your little ones to feed themselves without food going all over the place!
With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your feeding spoon head for any one of our range of optional interchangeable Gen. 3 attachments (each sold separately). We have our famous breast pump flange that lets you express directly into the bottle, a baby bottle lid to feed your little one expressed milk, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition easily from a bottle to a cup, and sealing discs to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding!
- Made of 100% food-grade silicone
- Compatible with all Haakaa Gen 3 Silicone Bottles
- Soft and gentle on little mouths
- Safe in microwaves, sterilisers and boiling water
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- Clean after each use in warm soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not boil PP nipple ring. Silicone components can be steam sterilised or cleaned in boiling water. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your bottle.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
Note: This product is an attachment for our Generation 3 Silicone Bottles, and will not work properly by itself. Silicone may absorb colours and discolour over time.